CLICK TO VIEW THE RESTRICTIVE
PLEASE REVIEW THEM AND FOLLOW THEM ACCORDINGLY.
COPIES CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $10.00.
- Any tree over 6” in diameter must be approved prior to removal.
- Brick selections, roof, and colors submittal is required.
- All roof stacks must be in the rear.
- The minimum roof composition requirement shall be composition architecturally cut shingles. Other roofing materials which may be used are laminated composition architecturally cut shingles, true slate, imitation slate or cedar shake shingles. Other roofing materials will be considered, but must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ARC).
- Be sure to submit fence plan; permit is required. Rear yard perimeter fences shall be constructed of natural (unpainted/unstained) cedar or cypress. All board fences must be (6’) feet high and must be built on the property line. Shadowbox style fencing is the standard.
- Sidewalk from front door will not lead to street but to driveway as there are no sidewalks in front of the homes. (Only corner lots with driveways on the side will be allowed to have walkway connect directly to the street.)
- Every Friday, all construction sites and adjacent streets are to be clean and erosion control in place, if such is not followed the builder/owner will be fined.
- No workers shall block the road or a driveway at any time. Workers should be instructed to park on one side of the road only – no double parking allowed.
- Builder/owner must repair any damage to drainage swales in front of the building site. Swales must be able to flow at all times during construction. Other than a temporary culvert or permanent culvert, the swales are not to be crossed.
- Driveways and culverts shall be installed in accordance with the Engineer’s specifications and standards, and set at elevations required by the ACC and the Engineer. Driveway culvert shall extend not less than 2’ beyond the edge of the concrete driveway. Old St. Louis brick headwalls are required in Phase I-A, I-B, I-C, II-A (Villas on Wild Magnolia); headwalls in all other phases may have brick to match the house. Culverts must be oval and either corrugated metal or concrete. Culvert verification certificate by an approved engineer must be submitted to ACC (construction deposit will not be released until we receive the certificate).
- The process for tree removal and approval:
- Underbrush lot.
- Mark all trees that must be removed because the trees are within the building pad (marked in red).
- Mark all trees that are not in the building pad that are being requested for removal (mark in yellow).
- Call to schedule an inspection 504-364-1370.